I have successfully created a few pieces for the apartment and I’m ready to keep going.
So far I have completed
- Valence for door/window in living room
- Large art piece for living room
- Curtains for bedroom
On my list to complete are:
- State artwork (instructions from Young House Love book)
- Find some fake flowers for a cowboy boot vase I already have
- Repurpose old painted canvas and mod podge pictures onto it
- Cover shoeboxes with fabric and hang on walls as art
Complete pillow cover with the same fabric I used to make the valence
Its Waverly Pom Pom Play Spa from Joann Fabrics. I ordered it off their website and needed about $6 more to get free shipping so I bought a pillow insert (which has been sitting unopened in the box since it came).
Nolan even managed to store his toy on top of it.